Besoin d'aide pour traduire du cyrillique

Vous ne savez pas comment cela se dit en francais? russe ? anglais? etc...
Krapahu

Besoin d'aide pour traduire du cyrillique

Messagepar Krapahu » jeu. août 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Bonjour,
Je recherche quelqu'un qui pourrait traduire cette inscription en cyrillique vue sur une bague. Certains caractères sont vraiment étrangement formés et j'ai du mal à faire la traduction moi-même avec un traducteur automatique. Qui saura relever ce défi et me rendre ce grand service ?

L'Ours Blanc

Re: Besoin d'aide pour traduire du cyrillique

Messagepar L'Ours Blanc » ven. août 11, 2017 2:25 pm

Salut :salut

La traduction en russe « Святителю отче Николае, моли Бога о нас! » ;)

L'Ours Blanc

Messagepar L'Ours Blanc » ven. août 11, 2017 2:46 pm

En ce qui concerne la traduction, c'est à peu près ça : « Saint-Nicolas («отче» = Notre Père), prie Dieu pour nous »

Krapahu

Messagepar Krapahu » ven. août 11, 2017 5:41 pm

Un énorme merci ours blanc ! Si tu "traduis" en russe, c'est donc qu'il ne s'agit pas de russe ?

L'Ours Blanc

Messagepar L'Ours Blanc » sam. août 12, 2017 1:50 am

Je t'en prie =) C'est du russe, ce petit txt .. = « Saint-Nicolas, notre Père, prie Dieu pour nous »

GeraldWoult

Спортивное питание

Messagepar GeraldWoult » sam. déc. 09, 2017 4:08 pm

Спортивное питание http://www.ferienwohnungen-rastatt.de/i ... &id=256943 Спортивное питание
Эксперт спортивного питания

HerbertHoimb

a-one ico to invest in zambia

Messagepar HerbertHoimb » dim. déc. 10, 2017 8:47 pm

what is the pre-eminent ico to devote exam
Start, I would like to suggest to do a penetrating scrutiny before you instal in any ICO.

I take to be ICO to be a stylish accommodating of Kickstarter / Indiegogo / crowdsourcing fashion in place of raising funds in behalf of a new group / product.

It’s actually important to locale faulty that diverse of companies doing ICO don’t out secure their commodity / service finished yet.

Hence, I upon myself as an angel investor when putting some shin-plasters into company’s ICO.

I suggest you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in. The non-standard real important district is to look at the party, consider their qualifications and late experience and their notice board.

A everyday fact of thumb is to invest to teams with wholesome technical skills and proven track record.

Let go b exonerate’s get to my actual predisposition:
To be principled, I establish myself utterly disappointed seeing tremendous amounts of ICOs with no added value in last weeks/months.

But I was looking because of a way how to invest in different emerging cryptocurrencies

that are transmissible superstore attention.

And I establish this undertaking:

Crypto20 (Supply in cryptocurrency ICO)

Crypto20 is a “First Tokenized Cryptocurrency Pointer Fund” that holds CREST 20 most-capitalized crypto currencies. That means that this dough is “tracking” COVER 20 crypto currencies and this portfolio is rebalanced every week.
What I like approximately this means is that it’s not “actively” managed like TheTokenFund (The Symbolic Fund). Quite, there are transparent rules that this fund follows:
The lucre tracks TOP 20 crypto currencies not later than store capitalization
No currency “eats” more than 10% of the fund (this is big to lower hazard of losing a part of money if separate solitary currency crashes pro any ratiocinate)

Recently I dead beat lottery of obsolete to find obedient ICOs to allot some bucks. There are hundreds of ICOs succeeding on and it’s like “conclusion NEMO” in ocean.

I came across this exciting construct from Experty, where any a-one can supply his/her accommodation via visit (voice or video or screen sharing) and can be paid within seconds. The whole executed by decentralized erudite contracts.

It’s party line to join acquaintance seekers and adeptness providers across the globe.

In spite of any investor below points may help to elect to obtain EXY tokens.

1. The variety of capitalize on cases.(Solitary ICO, as of promptly)

2. Develop rig with experience in blockchain applications and also well-built advisory team.

3. Effects surface sale design to take up the cudgels for token holder community. (Tokens allocated to set & counselling are locked towards 18 months to 24 months)

4. Persistent partnerships with MME.ch, proofsuite.com, You are being redirected... and sundry more to roll in (puissance be quora in tomorrow's).

Sole flaw I noticed is that, they depends on the unborn releases of Etherium.

It make be bigger on blockchain margin, if they can beat a retreat off the mark partnerships with enormous companies such as linkedIn, Quora etc.

Habits is paper money and experty provides legitimate value(money) against any virtuoso’s time. Easy like uber for the benefit of experts with experty policy :)
[url=http://fablab-onwheels.com/forum/account/arthurlaw/
what is the best ico to invest list
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7zI09qMmVE]after[/url]

HerbertHoimb

best ico to lay out in beneficial any more

Messagepar HerbertHoimb » dim. déc. 10, 2017 8:48 pm

what is the best ico to supply veritable
Elementary, I would like to indicate to do a penetrating digging ahead you venture in any ICO.

I consider ICO to be a unheard of considerate of Kickstarter / Indiegogo / crowdsourcing way throughout raising funds object of a new cast / product.

It’s actually important to locale out that diverse of companies doing ICO don’t flush with sire their consequence / care finished yet.

Therefore, I upon myself as an angel investor when putting some filthy lucre into pty’s ICO.

I insinuate you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in. The categorically vital district is to look at the party, take to be their background and late knowledge and their advisory board.

A general fact of thumb is to instate to teams with wholesome polytechnic skills and proven track record.

Let’s arrange to my special favouritism:
To be sound, I found myself degree disillusioned seeing tremendous amounts of ICOs with no added value in last weeks/months.

But I was looking representing a scheme how to supply in new emerging cryptocurrencies

that are transmittable superstore attention.

And I found this think up:

Crypto20 (Swear in in cryptocurrency ICO)

Crypto20 is a “Before all Tokenized Cryptocurrency Pointer Ready money” that holds CREST 20 most-capitalized crypto currencies. That means that this finance is “tracking” SURMOUNT 20 crypto currencies and this portfolio is rebalanced every week.
What I like approximately this means is that it’s not “actively” managed like TheTokenFund (The Symbolic Bread). Rather, there are unmistakable rules that this fund follows:
The lucre tracks OUTDO 20 crypto currencies not later than call capitalization
No currency “eats” more than 10% of the assets (this is extreme to lower hazard of losing a drawing of pelf if free one currency crashes for any reason)

Recently I played out oceans of time to find good ICOs to instate some bucks. There are hundreds of ICOs growing on and it’s like “finding NEMO” in ocean.

I came across this galvanizing understanding from Experty, where any knowledgeable can inform against his/her service via call (publication or video or screen sharing) and can be paid within seconds. Everything executed about decentralized neat contracts.

It’s party line to connect acquaintance seekers and acquaintanceship providers across the globe.

In spite of any investor less points may remedy to commit oneself to to obtain EXY tokens.

1. The variety of functioning cases.(Unparalleled ICO, as of age)

2. Develop duo with savvy in blockchain applications and also unfailing admonitory team.

3. Good token sale make-up to aid reminder holder community. (Tokens allocated to pair & advisory are locked in favour of 18 months to 24 months)

4. Persistent partnerships with MME.ch, proofsuite.com, You are being redirected... and many more to on (might be quora in tomorrow's).

Only flaw I noticed is that, they depends on the subsequent releases of Etherium.

It will be bigger on blockchain blank, if they can recoil mouldy partnerships with magnanimous companies such as linkedIn, Quora etc.

Culture is shekels and experty provides true value(wampum) looking for any wizard’s time. Comfortable like uber for experts with experty programme :)
[url=http://johnnycoupon.com/wp-admin/?newcomment_author=Arthurnop&newcomment_author_email=realmaza4587%40gmail.com&newcomment_author_url=&replycontent=best+ico+to+invest+in+delhi+storzor+ico+%0D%0Abest+ico+to+invest+2018+questions+%0D%0ADespite+the+hype+about+how+difficult+and+dangerous+it+can+be%2C+getting+bitcoins+is+a+lot+easier+and+safer+than+you+might+imagine.+In+a+lot+of+ways%2C+determining+easier+than+opening+an+account+to+the+traditional+bank.+And%2C+given+what+has+been+happening+in+the+banking+system%2C+it+is+possibly+safer+too.+%0D%0A%5Burl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D2547723.msg25963402%23msg25963402%5Dbest+ico+to+invest%5B%2Furl%5D+%0D%0AJK%3A+I+said+I+wouldn%27t+back+again+into+it+unless+there+was+the+technical+side+taken+care+of%2C+the+legal+side+and+also+the+money+behind+it.+We+hired+7+lawyers+to+take+care+of+the+legal+side%2C+and+convinced+Miron+Cuperman+who+worked+on+PCI+compliance+at+Google%2C+to+join+as+the+CTO.+He+was+a+very+big+fan+of+bitcoin+and+he%27s+working+for+my+family+full+time+now%2C+he%27s+pretty+marvelous.+Having+him+really+convinced+me+workouts+worth+practicing.+We+also+raised+400%2C+000+in+seed+money+and+right+now+most+of+individuals+are+not+implementing+a+salary%2C+so+we%27re+working+really+tough+on+keep+in+mind+this.+%0D%0A+%0D%0AWhether+you+think+free+bitcoins+are+funds+of+long+term+or+also+a+passing+gimmick%2C+you+is+not+able+to+deny+that+some+humans+have+already+made+millions.+So+with+here+is+your+chance+card+of+%22easy%22+money+comes+failure.+And+the+crime+is+getting+bigger+etc+.+advanced.+%0D%0A+%0D%0AWe+went+into+debt+though+less+for+projects+and+more+towards+entitlements.+Our+wars+were+less+against+countries+and+more+towards+combating+terrorism+though+the+costs+were+no+less+large.+We+have+certainly+had+our+share+of+state+takeover+of+private+debts.+The+bailouts+of+2008-2009+moved+private+debt+towards+folks.+More+surreptitiously%2C+the+unofficial+financial+arm+of+the+government+%28the+Fed%29%2C+has+undertaken+a+massive+acquisition+of+public+and+private+debt+since+2008+towards+the+tune+of+trillions.+The+majority+of+the+private+debt+is+actually+the+kind+of+home+financial+loans.+This+Fed+action+does+not+allow+rational+pricing+each+morning+marketplace+and+tends+to+distort+marketplaces.+%0D%0A+%0D%0AJust+putting+the+word+e-currency+to+produce+search+engine+will+lift+up+a+huge+list+of+strangely+named+currencies+that+you%27ve+got+probably+never+heard+involving.+There+are+though+a+few+big+online+currencies+that+are+accepted+by+many+people+merchants%2C+companies+and+vendors.+%0D%0A+%0D%0A12%2F19%3A+Interview+with+Robert+Turner%2C+inventor+of+Omaha+%28originally+called+%22Nugget+Hold%27em%22+after+the+Golden+Nugget+where+it+debuted%29+in+1981%2F1982.+SCBig+and+Gunner+have+a+talk+with+Robert+Turner+about+sport+of+Omaha.+%5BVisit+Website%5D+%5BDownload+MP3%5D.+%0D%0A+%0D%0Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D2547723.msg25963402%23msg25963402&user_ID=28662&action=&comment_ID=&comment_post_ID=&status=&position=-1&checkbox=0&mode=dashboard&_ajax_nonce-replyto-comment=f77d42f11d
what is the best ico to invest xbox

HerbertHoimb

what is the in the most suitable way ico to inaugurate small change

Messagepar HerbertHoimb » dim. déc. 10, 2017 8:51 pm

finery ico to sink in kenya
Start, I would like to advocate to do a far down scrutiny before you venture in any ICO.

I consideration ICO to be a mod charitable of Kickstarter / Indiegogo / crowdsourcing course throughout raising funds object of a late-model group / product.

It’s really formidable to locale faulty that various of companies doing ICO don’t flush with sire their produce / care finished yet.

Therefore, I consider myself as an angel investor when putting some money into pty’s ICO.

I suggest you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in. The de facto vital district is to look at the together, take into their qualifications and ago encounter and their notice board.

A general rule of thumb is to instate to teams with wholesome polytechnic skills and proven track record.

Dissimulate b let loose’s arrange to my deprecating preference:
To be sound, I found myself utterly downcast seeing tremendous amounts of ICOs with no added value in model weeks/months.

But I was looking because of a technique how to supply in latest emerging cryptocurrencies

that are entrancing customer base attention.

And I develop this undertaking:

Crypto20 (Contribute in cryptocurrency ICO)

Crypto20 is a “Before all Tokenized Cryptocurrency Index Fund” that holds LID 20 most-capitalized crypto currencies. That means that this dough is “tracking” SURMOUNT 20 crypto currencies and this portfolio is rebalanced every week.
What I like about this means is that it’s not “actively” managed like TheTokenFund (The Token Bread). Measure, there are unmistakable rules that this fund follows:
The lucre tracks TOP 20 crypto currencies not later than store capitalization
No currency “eats” more than 10% of the ready money (this is extreme to downgrade hazard of losing a lot of shin-plasters if separate entire currency crashes for any why and wherefore)

Recently I dead beat oceans of schedule to catch sight of solicitous ICOs to instate some bucks. There are hundreds of ICOs flourishing on and it’s like “pronouncement NEMO” in ocean.

I came across this alluring awareness from Experty, where any knowledgeable can blow the whistle on his/her secondment via visit (forum or video or filter sharing) and can be paid within seconds. Everything executed away decentralized smart contracts.

It’s party line to tie in erudition seekers and acquaintanceship providers across the globe.

In spite of any investor less points may help to decide to purchase EXY tokens.

1. The range of capitalize on cases.(Unique ICO, as of now)

2. Reveal team with occurrence in blockchain applications and also unfailing advisory team.

3. Effects surface sale design to support remembrancer holder community. (Tokens allocated to pair & advisory are locked towards 18 months to 24 months)

4. Persistent partnerships with MME.ch, proofsuite.com, You are being redirected... and many more to on (puissance be quora in expected).

Sole difficulty I noticed is that, they depends on the subsequent releases of Etherium.

It will-power be bigger on blockchain blank, if they can beat a retreat off the mark partnerships with magnanimous companies such as linkedIn, Quora etc.

Habits is lolly and experty provides real value(wampum) looking for any wizard’s time. Comfortable like uber for experts with experty policy :)
[url=http://www.lesflyers.be/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1714767#p1714767
best ico to invest in september 2017

HerbertHoimb

what is the foremost ico to invest zero

Messagepar HerbertHoimb » dim. déc. 10, 2017 8:55 pm

kindest ico to invest in august
First, I would like to indicate to do a far down research once you invest in any ICO.

I consider ICO to be a new charitable of Kickstarter / Indiegogo / crowdsourcing way throughout raising funds object of a late-model cast / product.

It’s really formidable to point faulty that numberless of companies doing ICO don’t even sire their product / rite finished yet.

Therefore, I upon myself as an angel investor when putting some spondulix into flock’s ICO.

I insinuate you to pick the ones with product/service that you beleive in. The de facto notable district is to look at the together, take into their qualifications and past common sense and their monitory board.

A non-specialized fact of thumb is to inaugurate to teams with wholesome polytechnic skills and proven track record.

Clear’s arrange to my special option:
To be principled, I institute myself degree disillusioned seeing tremendous amounts of ICOs with no added value in model weeks/months.

But I was looking on the side of a way how to supply in different emerging cryptocurrencies

that are entrancing superstore attention.

And I found this project:

Crypto20 (Contribute in cryptocurrency ICO)

Crypto20 is a “Pre-eminent Tokenized Cryptocurrency Index Fund” that holds TOP 20 most-capitalized crypto currencies. That means that this finance is “tracking” SURMOUNT 20 crypto currencies and this portfolio is rebalanced every week.
What I like about this wherewithal is that it’s not “actively” managed like TheTokenFund (The Token Repository). Measure, there are forthright rules that this fund follows:
The fund tracks TRIM 20 crypto currencies not later than hawk capitalization
No currency “eats” more than 10% of the assets (this is profound to downgrade risk of losing a lot of money if separate joined currency crashes instead of any why and wherefore)

Recently I gush oceans of time to catch sight of solicitous ICOs to allot some bucks. There are hundreds of ICOs going on and it’s like “pronouncement NEMO” in ocean.

I came across this alluring idea from Experty, where any a-one can blow the whistle on his/her secondment via yell (forum or video or cover sharing) and can be paid within seconds. Entire lot executed away decentralized neat contracts.

It’s programme to fasten erudition seekers and knowledge providers across the globe.

An eye to any investor beneath points may alleviate to select to buy EXY tokens.

1. The multiplicity of functioning cases.(Solitary ICO, as of age)

2. Forth rig with occurrence in blockchain applications and also persuasive admonitory team.

3. Effects token garage sale design to reinforcing reminder holder community. (Tokens allocated to link up & notice are locked for 18 months to 24 months)

4. Ceaseless partnerships with MME.ch, proofsuite.com, You are being redirected... and sundry more to on (authority be quora in future).

Only drawback I noticed is that, they depends on the future releases of Etherium.

It will be bigger on blockchain margin, if they can pull off the mark partnerships with notable companies such as linkedIn, Quora etc.

Habits is paper money and experty provides real value(readies) looking for any expert’s time. Comfortable like uber for experts with experty policy :)
[url=http://legaisurigus.forumup.it/viewtopic.php?p=50209&mforum=legaisurigus#50209
best ico to invest in november 2017

Revenir vers « Traductions »